The Intensive Regiment

Yea. I think I set the bar too high taking you on. lol. I need to play ppl in my own level. and get my old skills back, which is proving to be harder than I thought it would.

I don't know, we havn't played enough for me to judge you. ... That, and my memory phails.

You are right, we have only played 1on1 so little times because you are always in basic brawl. Will it kill you to check who's online?

You are right, we have only played 1on1 so little times because you are always in basic brawl. Will it kill you to check who's online?

I do, I'm just more often than not interested in an FFA, rather than 1v1s. Getting a 4-player FFA with friends isn't easy unless it's scheduled, yeah?

@ Dinner: Ill play you. Whats your FC? Mines in ma sig.

... Prepare to be raped. :p

Nevermind. is he pro? Id rather play people near my level, or at least near it. lol.

GCommander: Wanna play a few?

Nevermind. is he pro? Id rather play people near my level, or at least near it. lol.

*FACEPALM*

Yes, he's a damn pro. He's much better than me for god's sake. -.-;

*FACEPALM2*

You're backing down from your own challenge? ... Fail. XD

It wasnt a challenge, it was a failed attempt at a request....

... I feel like Krillin here....

... Shadow is prolly the only one who will get that. lmao

I can't for the rest of the day sorry.

Dinner is better than you CK? I can't wait to have a match with him.
Who does Dinner use?

It wasnt a challenge, it was a failed attempt at a request....

... I feel like Krillin here....

... Shadow is prolly the only one who will get that. lmao

all i get is your making a vague Krillan referance and your a DBZ fan. if i'm missing something then let me know

I can't for the rest of the day sorry.

Dinner is better than you CK? I can't wait to have a match with him.
Who does Dinner use?

Yes, he is. It's been a long while since he's played, but there's no doubt in my mind he'd still crush me.

Dinner uses... ... ... I can't remember. His mains could of changed since back then anyways. >.>; Sorry Dinner.

Back