Wi-Fi Atmosphere

LevesqueIsKing said:
1. Ranks cause people to cheat
2. Nintendo is a noob at online, and will not offer a severe enough punishment for cheating.
3. Brawl online is ruined within a few months.
4) A ranking system would make people disconnect before the match is over
5) Look at the bright side- You can sit back and relax.

I am not using anything besides With Friends. There are tons of online tourneys I look forward to entering, and with anyone is mostly for casuals.:yesnod:

ScottAspen said:
But the question still remains... Can two or more people play on one console while online with others???? Somebody must have an answer for this!
Yes you can i don't have a link or anything but there was a japanese comercial proving it

Awesome.
I honestly say that a ranking system would be stupid. It would increase the importance of victory and cause people to reveal their darker sides in order to get a high rank.
Oh and if there is a ranking system it will be impossible to get in the top 100. know why? as quoted of make love not warfare "thou cannot kill one with no life" or something like that.

Luigi man said:
Yes you can i don't have a link or anything but there was a japanese comercial proving it
Heres the link I believe: http://gonintendo.com/?p=32782

Now I think at first there will be more decent players than good players.
But Smash isn't all that hard to get into. So I'm sure in no time, a majority of people could be worthy opponents

i have a fealing people will use/find out all these stupid glitches like every fighting game that makes it not fun any more

ok, its official. Wiichat has gotten me pumped as heck for brawl. The excitement is progressing as we speak. If it weren't for SMG, i would've exploded by now. lol

Shoko said:
I'll hardly use the "With Anyone" option, since I'll be playing against all of you here, so if your all godd as you say you are, I'll but just fine with the online.
Good thing i never said im godly. I'm not near godly. .

I would say that the atmosphere of wi-fi will be very mixed. There will be those pro's that no one can beat. along with the people that you can defeat by just grabbing them and throwing them over the edge.

Awesome feedback everyone! keep it coming...

And thanks for looking up that commercial, that satisfied my question perfectly.

Keep going with this thread, but im going to start a new one as well where we can trade opinions on the level of balance we may see in the game and characters.

Cheers!

Back