Breakdancing/Bboying

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Anyone here do it? I've been at it for about 1 week now, and will be starting lessons soon. I can only do the 6 step perfectly so far. I'm working on the helicopter and the 3 step. My toprocking is pitiful. XP

KCBlack said:
Anyone here do it? I've been at it for about 1 week now, and will be starting lessons soon. I can only do the 6 step perfectly so far. I'm working on the helicopter and the 3 step. My toprocking is pitiful. XP
Lucky :( ironically a couple of years ago I looked for lessons for me and a mate, but found nothing.. and never really found anything good say on the internet or instructions in which to easily pick it up myself so I lost interest. You always been interested in it? Or just started liking it due to like a recent discovery of it? Good luck with it by the way.

Wiired said:
Lucky :( ironically a couple of years ago I looked for lessons for me and a mate, but found nothing.. and never really found anything good say on the internet or instructions in which to easily pick it up myself so I lost interest. You always been interested in it? Or just started liking it due to like a recent discovery of it? Good luck with it by the way.
I've always thought it was cool, but last year looked into it and decided to take a crack at it this year. I was super lucky to find lessons. They're hard to come by, at least in NJ, USA. Me and my friend are gonna do lessons, too.

I can moonwalk and do that sidewards foot slide thing :D

I was always into pop lockin' and that kinda thing more haha

Ooo i0ns a dancer eyh!?

Lol I can do the moonwalk..that's about it and the running man thing, I do it in the darkroom quite a lot when I'm bored waiting for things to develop..

Back