Breaking Out The Old Systems

scole said:
Well emulators are easier, but theres nothing more nostalgic than playing it the way it was intended. The old worn controllers, messing with cartridges, it brings back fond memories (usually). But when you fight that boss you hated you always have to act angry at it because it didn't shut up and die. :) Anyways I broke out the PSone ( Not really it's next to the Wii & GC, more or less turning it on lol ) Last friday and I've spent 30 hours playing FF7. I'm gonna beat it now cause when I was younger it was overwhelming so I quit. I regret that descision, alot. Also theres always some Gran Turismo 1&2 being played, altho it's lost all challenge.

Ditto from top to bottom!

Hasnt seen my collection

wario2ooo said:
i think im the only who actually played the atari 2600.........eh

I has all three versions of it

I know the first games I ever played at my house were around 1998 on the old Intellivison II my parents dug out of some old boxes. It was awesome, some fun games lol. Then my parents sold it with like 25-30 games at our garage sale for less than $10!! I'll never forgive them...

I Pull Out The Old 64 To Play Smash Bros... Then I Go Play Melee... Then, Soon, I'll Be Playing BRAWL!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

*ahem*

Uhm... Yea.. Pretty Much It. XD

lol@↑↑↑
Yeah, SSB64 is still fun.
My Fox on there has almost 1,000,000 KOs :ciappa:

sherwood3570 said:
I would play mine but it stopped working :(
The 2600 from Uh Tar Eee
A video system with classics galore
From Space Invaders to cars that roar
A real hip joystick controls the screen
Solalis is hot and midnight magics mean.
One more thing, it's got a special low price,
Under fifty bucks!
"Fifty Bucks?!!"
Now isn't that nice?
The fun is back, O yesiree,
The 2600 from Atari

That's something you should probably look up yourself, wario.

wario2ooo said:
how many games did it come with

In some caseies one

BUT WITH 32 GAMES ON IT (they where all mostly the smae)

Back