Breaking Out The Old Systems

i break out the old N64 when i am on holidays from work and play Perfect Dark. usually a 1,000 game or two.

(first player/sim to 1,000 kills win)

You put them away ?

Nar mine arre mostly put away and I use roms of the stuff I got

Appart from my Saturn dont want to restart some of those games

I have everything out besides my N64..I lent it to a friend who has an empty apartment.

Dream cast
JGR
Blue Stinger
Grandia 2

Snes
I traded my only game for Jade Empire

Wii
Gdfther
Wii Sports

Xbox
Jade Empire
Fable
PoP:SoT

Genesis

DS
Children of Mana
FF3
New Super Mario Bros.
Brain Age

Gamegear
Sonic Triple Trouble

sorry if I got carried away, I love my systems.

I break out the N64 occasionaly to play the old Rare games, Microsoft why did you steal them from us! :sad: I still play GC games on the Wii though, mainly SSBM.

paintba||er said:
Why don't you guys just use emulators? It is easier than pulling out an old console.

Well emulators are easier, but theres nothing more nostalgic than playing it the way it was intended. The old worn controllers, messing with cartridges, it brings back fond memories (usually). But when you fight that boss you hated you always have to act angry at it because it didn't shut up and die. :) Anyways I broke out the PSone ( Not really it's next to the Wii & GC, more or less turning it on lol ) Last friday and I've spent 30 hours playing FF7. I'm gonna beat it now cause when I was younger it was overwhelming so I quit. I regret that descision, alot. Also theres always some Gran Turismo 1&2 being played, altho it's lost all challenge.

A true retro gamer here.

Ahem.
SNES/Genesis,CD,32X/Dreamcast/PS1/N64 are hooked up at the moment.
Love PS1 RPGs.
Still playin...
SNES: Drakkhen, Illusion of Gaia, Super Black Bass, Zelda lttp.
Genesis: Ultimate Qix, Road Rash, Space Harrier ll, Sonic 3 w/Knux, Sonic Spinball.
Dreamcast: Capcom vs SNK
N64: StarFox 64, Bomberman
PS1: Darkstone, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, T.R.A.G.

Busy with games, but mostly on Drakkhen and PS1 now.

I play my snes every once in a while but the game I play is zombie ate my neighbors. The rest of the games I have I have on something else that is set up.

Back