Bring all your sorrows from the "wiichat apocalypse" here

I miss Shadow, CK and bokenman, too... Hopefully they'll find their way home.

ck did :]

I'm baaaaack. :D ! Not that too many people would care, but it seems I've forgotten something.. Hmmm, what was it..?

Tons of rep points, over 3000 posts, needing to add all my friends back, my only two successfull threads, blah, blah blah blah... [/complain]

But all of that's still reobtainable. The worst part is literally thousands apon tens of thousands of epic threads have literally, disappeared(no, not my own). This truly is the Wiichat Apocolypse. :(

But all of that's still reobtainable. The worst part is literally thousands apon tens of thousands of epic threads have literally, disappeared(no, not my own). This truly is the Wiichat Apocolypse. :(

A Apocolypse is the end of every thing
There has been no end of everything
Things have just jumped back

+side
Not as meny Donkey kong threads
Old mods are back
Not as meny Naruto threads
WHERES MAH FRIGGEN MUSHROOM ?

-Side
Some threads are gone
Some of the banned members can come back
Peoples names are back to as they where

A Apocolypse is the end of every thing
There has been no end of everything
Things have just jumped back

+side
Not as meny Donkey kong threads
Old mods are back
Not as meny Naruto threads
WHERES MAH FRIGGEN MUSHROOM ?

-Side
Some threads are gone
Some of the banned members can come back
Peoples names are back to as they where

actually when people use it that way the end of everything "
they are wrong. it means end of aeon which can be directly translated to age and that sense ck is right to call it an Apocalypse because one age of wii chat is over.

I lost:
about 6,000 posts, give or take.
about 500 rep points

Nothing else of very much importance, except for a few threads (Heroes thread, etc...)

Didn't lose much here myself... around 1200 posts, little rep, not many friends. :D

actually when people use it that way the end of everything "
they are wrong. it means end of aeon which can be directly translated to age and that sense ck is right to call it an Apocalypse because one age of wii chat is over.
That age is not gone
It is yet to come

So make it a good one

Lost about a thousand posts, my sigs (thank goodness for PSDs & Photobucket), rep, friend count, basically I just lost alot of numbers.

No big deal, and I'm already rebuilding just fine, I guess. Oh yeah, and I'm no longer a member of the Staff Team, aha.

the age is done. now we move on into a new age. lets make this age a good one. :]
It was the dawn of the third age of Wiichat – ten or so months after the darkages. The past few mounths was a dream, given form. Its goal: to prevent another war, by creating a place where humans and aliens can work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call – home away from home – for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens, wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal... all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.

Back