bubsy

Avais100

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2006
did anyone play this game. It was like afaster paced version of mario. If only they hadnt of made the 3d game bubsy might have still been in games today.

it was pretty challegning expecially the maze at the end of stage 6

I played the forst one, but i didnt play the other ones, they were goon when I was a kid, but now they BITE BIG WIND!!!

at the time, but not anymore

what do you by at the time and not now? The game hasnt changed so it would be the same as before. Most probably youve change. I played it last week and it was sweet. Although i still only got to stage 8.

Thats kinda what I ment.....duh

lol I've never heard of it. So I just googled it and he looks cool! It's a Bobcat! Plus his voice was done by the guy that does Yakko Warner from the Animaniacs :thumbsup:

Wiki says: Bubsy has a one-liner near the start of the game, in the first level Cheese Wheels of Doom, where he asks "What could possibly go wrong?" Due to poor sound quality from heavy audio compression (to save data space on cartridges), players would think Bubsy said in place "Watch your pockets or you'll go wrong!" This created mixed reaction, from laughter to confusion. The former developers even to this day refuse to comment on this.

huh, cool. i loved the animaniacs

Back