Buying A Wii

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
Is anyone willing to sell any extra Wii's to me for around $275-$300. I would most definitely buy anyones...I'm looking to get one for my friend...both of his parents are divorced and he can't live with them because of problems of abuse. :frown2:. I would be asking for a Wii for $250..but I know that no one would sell one for retail price.

Thanks All, :)

I actually thought of making a topic like this too, but then I thought "who would want to get rid of their Wii? Nobody, that's who."

notice he said "extra wii's" i believe by this he hopes that if anyone can get or has got extra wii's because they double ordered or purposely plan to make profit, and i think this is well worth a try! best of luck mate. :thumbsup:

I want a Wii, but I'm not getting one for me...I just know how much my friend wants a Wii, so I'm trying to get one for him. Thanks for the luck Wiigod :)

The max I'd spend is $350, or perhaps $300 and then buying someone's ticket for $50 in line. But nothing even close to that is being offered.

Thatstobad, There's a guy on these forums called "fiveryanfrenzy" and he's selling his Wii right now! Look up the thread called something like "Zelda done, Wii for sale".

Hope this helps ya. :)

Getting a reasonably priced Wii on eBay will drive you insane.

I've yet to see ONE go for less than $400USD. Typically the only reason that it's even that Low(TM), is because they want like $100USD for bloody shipping!

Thatstoobadd56-

i think your doing a great thing here :) helping a friend who needs it more than ever. very nice. if i had a spare wii (or even a wii :frown2: ) i would sell it to you!

so you want a wii, but instead of buying one for yourself your buying one for your friend in need?! nice one. i really hope you find one.

thanks everyone for your support...I'm trying really hard to find one..
thanks, Matt

If you guys ever have any info about the Wii... Pleas Let ME Know...Thanks

Thanks but ive tried that more than enough times..and they either never have any or don't have enough for the spot im in line

It's getting closer to Christmas time and I was wondering...
1) what games should i get my friend (if and when i get the wii:nonod: )
2) Does anyone have any info about the Wii or can sell me a Wii?

Thanks, Matt

Back