Buy Wii Sports seperate?

mithril

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2007
Beach Park, IL
Wii Online Code
8636-1722-1019-6175
Some how I lost my Wii Sports and i want to buy a new one. Anyone know where to pick one up? Or if you don't want yours and are willing to sell. Let me know.

They Dont Sell Wii Sports In Stores Unless Your Look For It At A Swapmeet Thats What I Did When I Lost Mine And I Found It Only For 10 Bucks

here is what you do, call nintendo and go to the correct section. Idk i some how got there and they will send you one for free if you registered your wii at nintendo.com. lol i should have sold you mine and got one from nintendo for free. lol could have made 20 bucks right there. o well at least i feel good now. :D

Last edited:
Global War said:
here is what you do, call nintendo and go to the correct section. Idk i some how got there and they will send you one for free if you registered your wii at nintendo.com. lol i should have sold you mine and got one from nintendo for free. lol could have made 20 bucks right there. o well at least i feel good now. :D

do you know apx where on the site?

Amazon.com sells Wii sports. Just type in Wii Sports on their site and they will have it.

They are all over ebay and Craigslist also. I got my Guitar Hero off Craigslist when the stores couldn't keep them in stock for just $3 more than what they would be in the store.

"Unable to read the disc" / "Disc could not be read"

Playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Click here for specific help.

If you are getting one of the above error messages:

Ensure that you are properly loading a Game Disc.

If your console is placed vertically, the disc label will face to the right.
If your console is placed horizontally, the disc label will face upwards

If you know you are inserting the Game Disc correctly, but are still have the same problem with only one game (or if you only have one game), try cleaning the Game Disc by following the disc cleaning procedures (click here).

If after reading the above information you are still unable to play a game disc, please call 1-800-255-3700 to discuss available options.

just talk to the people they are very nice

Back