bwii multiplayer errors

Nicod3mus

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
So yeah been waiting for battalion wars 2 since I waited 12 hours in a parking lot for my wii...all in all im loving it and I predict it's going to be the sleeper title that turns into a classic...great game.

Only connected to 2 actual games and they were DCed mid play...get network connection errors and all kinda wierd stuff. Network is working fine and all tests are good including from PC. Anyone else seeing this?

im not sure about this prob I may not have the wii but I know about it a lot and from what I know its not the wii it may be the game so I suggest you call Nintendo and ask for help about this.

^ didnt make alot of sense to me..

BUT.. my games online are working fine, and I haven't had that error.
Is it possible that your network just dropped the connection (DLink anyone?)
or maybe someone else in the game got dropped..
im not sure exactly how the connection works for BW.. but its probably not the game..

I bet its the Internet connection you got, if you got a really crappy ISP, you tend to lose connection to games a lot.

i have a faster than T 1 cable connection and I can play Crysis just fine...that should say enough about the connection....I think it might be the actual MP servers..

If anyone has the game I would love to hear what they are experiencing.

saw this constantly when i play madden 08 on wii. I too have good connection and i believe its their servers. I played halo 3 and madden at same time twice and everytime, my wii keeps d/c.

is Bwii actually good? i might get it, but im confused wat it is, is it just like Battlefront or is it stagetie and crap?

My Wii has connection errors a lot, too, even though my DS & everything else works perfect.

I heard that a lot of the first batch of Wiis have online issues, so I'm gonna send mine in hopefully.

Are you having any issues with any other online services?

could be other peoples connections. crappy Wireless router maybe. thats why i use wired connection, dont know enough about wifi to get a good router set up.

Nicod3mus said:
So yeah been waiting for battalion wars 2 since I waited 12 hours in a parking lot for my wii...all in all im loving it and I predict it's going to be the sleeper title that turns into a classic...great game.

Only connected to 2 actual games and they were DCed mid play...get network connection errors and all kinda wierd stuff. Network is working fine and all tests are good including from PC. Anyone else seeing this?

Ya I get them off and on. Just keep trying. This is just the nature of online play. As a PC gamer I am used to this stuff.

gamerzfuse said:
Is it possible that your network just dropped the connection (DLink anyone?)
or maybe someone else in the game got dropped..
im not sure exactly how the connection works for BW.. but its probably not the game..
I have a DLink router and it drops the Wii connection about every half hour, it also loses my laptop connection all the time but the wired PCs work fine.

My guess would be a bad wireless router or something causing interference to the wireless connection rather than the game or the Wii being at fault.

thanks for the info guys...

I have several PC's on the wireless that game just fine so I don't know what the deal is....pretty lame tho

I agree with the above post that it is their servers or somthing on their end...I play the most demanding PC games without a hitch.

Tek720 said:
Ya I get them off and on. Just keep trying. This is just the nature of online play. As a PC gamer I am used to this stuff.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
LOL

you serious? how can u play like thaT?
when i play Bwii..its FLAWLESS FOR ME...perfect! perfect gameplay!
never got d/c from BWiii or while trying to connect...

you guys are crazy lol
DO U HAVE DIAL UP OR SOMETHING?

Back