Bwii or MoH:Heroes 2

Wii-Got-Wii

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
7481-0063-9618-2227
Well I can get both games but one of them i have to wait till christmas for. Bwii comes out in a few days while MoH comes out in about 2 weeks. Which game should i buy when it comes out and which one should I wait for christmas for?

wait for BWii. MoH H2 is going to rock. It has tons of modes, and not to mention the first ability to play FPS online. Also it doesnt use Nintendo Wi Fi which is a huge plus.

Ya i geuss your right. I hope there is a secret mic getting released :O... sadly just a hope :( I can't w8 !

Doc141 said:
wait for BWii. MoH H2 is going to rock. It has tons of modes, and not to mention the first ability to play FPS online. Also it doesnt use Nintendo Wi Fi which is a huge plus.

2 things wrong. It only has 3 modes, and it does use Wifi. I love the Medal of Honor series, but I also love the idea of Bwii. It's up to you. Do you prefer FPS's or third person?

Well i like fps better but i hate waiting lol

manufan15 said:
2 things wrong. It only has 3 modes, and it does use Wifi. I love the Medal of Honor series, but I also love the idea of Bwii. It's up to you. Do you prefer FPS's or third person?

3 gameplay types, full online component, on rails component, and a regular campaign. It is definately a full game.

and no it doesnt use Nintendo Wi Fi (friend code) system. It uses EA's online system.

manufan15 said:
I thought BWii was a strategy game not a third person shooter, and the thoughts on the mic thing will probely most likely not happen, i dont even think the psp version used the mic when it came out, i don't think nintendo will even do a mic till it can insure that kids wont have to hear a bunch of cursing

Last edited:
definetely wait for moh h2 because its a better game than bwii.it wont use friend codes but the ea nation.

Doc141 said:
and no it doesnt use Nintendo Wi Fi (friend code) system. It uses EA's online system.

Well, actually u mixed these things up a little. You're right to the point that it doesn't use friend code system. But the friend system does not equal the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is kind of the internet for the Wii.
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will feature EA's Online System via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, so it DOES have Wi-Fi, but DOES NOT have friendcode. These are two different things.

Yeah i've decided on MoH. But i hope a Halo killer comes out soon. I want it to have good graphics, fun online, good campaign, VOICE chat and awsome controls (and rated M :D)

JAKE196 said:
uh. . . idk I recommend waiting till they both get reviewed.

or get galaxy instead, and the best one for christmas.

that is exactly my plan. i already have $5 waiting on reserve for galaxy. but other than that the only 3 games im planning to buy in the next few months are moh2, maybe bw2, and ssbb.

Galaxy should be an automatic for everyone. Not buying that is like buying a 360 and not getting a single Halo game... I mean.. come on..

I definitely suggest MoH because it's a more mature outlook at a FPS and 32 players in one room... and again, COME ON!

Back