Battalion Wars 2 Count Down!

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
Yep...that time has come again....like what i did to pokemon (yuck) I will do the same for Bwii!!!!!!

USA
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!

Im definitly gona buy this game..lolz

DAYS LEFT: TODAY!!!!!!!! ZOMG WOOOHOOO ZOMG

Last edited:
ima outa money at the moment, ill have to wait a couple weeks to get it, but i 100% will get this game!

I'm looking forward to this one. Disappointed for no splitscreen, but still will probably get it!

Lol you changed your avatar. I was just joking around.

But yeah on topic I was hyped for this game but no split screen ruins it for me. I need more multiplayer games as I mostly only play Video games when friends come over.

Wow so excited so no split screen who confirmed this cuz on the back of the box i thought it game 1-2 player logo. Idk just saying plus IGN says its for 1-2 players.

Split screen multiplayer has been confirmed for BWII

"Some of you may of played the original, but you couldn’t help but feel how great a multi-player mode would of made the game. Well Kuju thought that too. But, not only have they added split screen multiplayer, they’ve added full online play as well. There are three different modes to choose from, these include Assault (which is just an all out standard war), Skirmish (much more tactical than assault and with smaller armies) and finally Co-Op (work with friends) - I’ll go into more detail for each mode below."

http://www.nintencast.com/preview.php?subaction=showfull&id=1191605720&archive=&start_from=&ucat=4&

Can someone who bought it today tell me if the online "function" includes 1 vs 1 kill everything of the other player or just 2 vs computer doing missions?

cyberzomby said:
Can someone who bought it today tell me if the online "function" includes 1 vs 1 kill everything of the other player or just 2 vs computer doing missions?
You can do both

Back