Pokemon Battle Revolution Count Down! [USA]

sorry it's offtopic but damned be you for stealing my 'countdown' type thread title!

I think it will be cool. As silly as Pokemon is, it's pretty addicting. Also, it's cool to see nintendo sync-ing up the DS with the Wii, I want to see more of that.

lee.jarratt said:
sorry it's offtopic but damned be you for stealing my 'countdown' type thread title!

LOL my ass...
A countdown thread was always in existence. In many other forums too. My ass for stealing your countdown type thread.

lee.jarratt said:
, its funny how you say something like that in every countdown thread.. who cares?
i dont think i will get this game, and i dont have CLUE when it will be out in australia.. but all i want to see is the review from IGN, to see if its any good. ime annoid that it isnt an adventure type game like on the gameboy series of Pokemon. i would have expected that from Nintendo´s first onliune game... o well

....wiiiiiii..... said:
, its funny how you say something like that in every countdown thread.. who cares?
i dont think i will get this game, and i dont have CLUE when it will be out in australia.. but all i want to see is the review from IGN, to see if its any good. ime annoid that it isnt an adventure type game like on the gameboy series of Pokemon. i would have expected that from Nintendo´s first onliune game... o well

its funny how i dont.

Hey pokemon_master11 you brought pokemon battle revolution already?
Is it fun? Im still waiting for the new trucks to come >.<

Back