Call Of Duty 3 or Red Steel

loizoskounios

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Question people. I'm buying a game and I've narrowed my search to these two. Please no replies like "None" or "None, get <game title>".

Just a choice between this two. Even if they were the worst games out there.
Cheers in advance !:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Haha, do I get owned by something like that, Toddy ?

Anyway. Thanks so far but could you give me reasons too ? I know I'm asking for a lot but basically I'm a big fan of Call Of Duty and the fact that it's getting way better ratings than Red Steel makes me even more sceptical. (spelling?)
Also, I've only watched Red Steel's videos and do not get me wrong, the sword fights were too simple and way unrealistic as far as I could tell. Keep your opinions coming people !

PS: Can anyone tell me how to add a poll ?

I bought Call of Duty 3 and I think it is very good. It was long enough and the graphics and gameplay are good. It certainly isn't too hard. I don't know about Red Steel, but I took Call of Duty 3 just because it got better reviews. You can look at the faqs section in this site and search for poll.

If your a big fan of CoD you should add to your collection and get Call Of Duty 3. Maybe you could rent them? and test them out and then make your decision.

I have both.
Red Steel has a pretty fun multiplayer mode, but the single player gets tedious after 5-6 hours. Still great fun tho. I prefer Call of Duty. It has a lot of things to do with the wii-mote and nunchuck, not all perfectly work. But still great fun.

i would get red steel first.
Its wii exclusive, made especially for the console, and they only made it for the wii.
Cant get any better than that can u?

I have both games and like both, but Call of Duty III is more fun. I like the story line in Call of duty III and game play as well. Red Steel, is fun you get to try different weapons (I love the Uzi :devil: ) and the sword fighting is fun but I thought it would be better than that. However it is the Oriental setting that I'm not fond of, other than that it is a great game as well. But you cannot go wrong with Call of Duty III :)

I just rented Red Steel and I was stunned by the grahpics. It's actually pretty good.

I have a feeling COD3 graphics are bad. Maybe because the comparison video on ign.com was between Xbox360 vs. Ps3 Vs. Wii for the COD3, and it looked like **** compared to the other 2.

Back