Call of Duty 3 Problem

iamalexchung

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
When I start out Call of Duty, the very beginning, right before training, it seems as if it is lagging, the music is playing in the background, and voices would repeat itself. I don't know if its suppose to be like this or not, does anyone have this same problem? It works perfectly fine when I remove the disc and put it back in, and it would continue where it had left off.

i suggest u go to the dealer where u got it and explain the problem and have them exchange it... i have never heard of such thing... :S

I have cod3.. and havent expierenced that. I'd take the advice from the other post and try for an exchange.. oh, also make sure your wii is in a good location for air flow for better cooling(just a thought)

I played cod3 on the 360 and thought it was the same old tbh. However id like to play it on the wii

i have played the game but not had any problems with it apart from the controler is too sensetive,then i changed it in the options and it didnt make a difference,c an anyone help me??? :idea:

you can also change the sensitivity in the wii options along with the cod3. im not sure if either of them make a huge difference though...

sytrix said:
overall would you recommend the game?
I would deffinetly, if your into war games like I am. Dont expect the graphics to be awsome, but its a fun game. It takes a little while to get used to the controls.. its very sensitive.. but youll get it in no time

rayman23 said:
i have played the game but not had any problems with it apart from the controler is too sensetive,then i changed it in the options and it didnt make a difference,c an anyone help me??? :idea:
It is sensitive, ill be the first to admit. After played it for awhile I got it down pretty easily now. Havent messed with any sensitivity options

yea darkestknight is right. the control is sensitive, but after about 20-30 mins of play you get used to it. the control also offers a wider range of movements and improved combat skills in my opinion.

i have rayman 4 (just beat it by the way) and for most final levels you have to shoot plungers at raving rabbids and the controls are very sensitive but it's one of my favorite parts in the game. (i'd recommend it)

CoD3 is an awsome wii title....my arms hurt from trying to push that damn German soldier off of me.....overall it's worth a look.

Back