Call of duty 3 Left handed

blujakx

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2007
Hi I want to buy call of duty 3 but i'm left handed. My trigger hand is my left and i wanted to know if it would still work for me well if i use my left to shoot. Thanx

yes it works great I am left handed too... and I had no problem... you need to handle the wiimote in your left hand and the nunchuk with ur right hand tho...

/sigh i wish it was as easy for me. (Although im assuming u dont have this problem) Im left handed but i cant quite use the remote properly. I feel the need to have the Wiimote in my left hand as its my dominant hand and it wants to have major control but after years of using a joystick with my left hands thumb it feels wrong having the nunchuck in my right hand.

I'm left handed for everything and there were no problems for me. If your thinkin you shoot a real gun left handed so this might be tricky, don't becuase this is totally different and doesn't feel like an arcade shooter at all. Its more like a mouse and keyboard. I'd say this is the most fun game thats out so far except its rediculously short-you might just want to rent it.

Vigilantiast said:
/sigh i wish it was as easy for me. (Although im assuming u dont have this problem) Im left handed but i cant quite use the remote properly. I feel the need to have the Wiimote in my left hand as its my dominant hand and it wants to have major control but after years of using a joystick with my left hands thumb it feels wrong having the nunchuck in my right hand.

it was actually the same thing for me... but after 1 hour or 2 you get really used to the controls!

Back