Wii Left Hand Discrimination!!!

1. like 90% of the population is right handed. If you were some big CEO, who would you want to market to if you had to choose a hand.
2. Just get used to it.

Meh, not that I have to deal with it (i'm a righty) it's like playing the guitar, you use your left hand (for rightys) more than your right. Eventually you get used to it.

*Gymnast* said:
you can change left or right on wii sports.... why not on the game??

they aren't discriminating aginst u either lol!! people 2 day....
Who knows, same deal with Scarface, you can't reconfigure the controls (Not sure about other games), I'd much rather have simple options like that, it would definitely make the Wii Zapper easier/ more comfortable to use.

I'm left handed, and I play all my games right handed. Just try it, you get used to it.

I'm left handed, and I play all my games right handed. Just try it, you get used to it.

I can even write with my right hand, but it's just uncomfortable. And it's also extremely uncomfortable to use the standard right-handed controls method(well, maybe not extremely, but anyway). I hate developers who doesn't think about this issue.
However, I can't remember the game in mario&sonic olympics where it is important like it was in Godfather and RRR, which both doesn't have settings.

Wulf said:
Lefties die quicker than righties.

It's true. :p

you make me feel sad:sad:
i can agree its not fair and their should be an option to change it i would complain if i were you,but do you guyz have to make fun of right haded ppl? comon lol

I'm ambisinister, but my Mother-In-Law, who is left handed, says to stop whining and play the game.

Lets be honest. Everything in our society is optomized for Right-Handed people. Computer keyboards, standard computer setup and layout, Gear controls in cars, Radio controls in cars, Refridgerator doors, can-openers, Spiral Notebooks, All Desks in all schools everywhere, and heck, even elevators.

It's a bit funny that Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is your breaking point.

wow i didnt know there were so many lefties out there. im also proud to say im one of them. for me the controls are fine but its kinda annoying that how in metroid prime and moh2, ur guy is holding your gun in their right hand. they should have a left hand configuration for that.

chucknorris013 said:
wow i didnt know there were so many lefties out there. im also proud to say im one of them.
There isn't, it's just that the whole population of lefties is registered at WiiChat :lol:

It's definitely "Ugh."

Anyway, I don't see what the problem is for left handed people playing Wii games. Either play with your right hand or ignore the fact that your character is holding the racquet/paddle/gun with the opposite hand.

That sucks about can openers, though. Man.

Back