Left-handed people are screwed?

Being left handed i had the same problem. I just put my remote down and left it for half an hour or so and without thinking just picked it up and started using it how i picked it up and now im fine with it.

Why should this be a problem?

If your left handed hold the wii remote in your left hand... simple

I don't see how you can possibly complain about this.

Just because there's fewer left handed people shouldn't mean it will be harder.

I myself am ambidextrous so don't tell me I don't get it. I've played all my games with swapped controls.

do you mean its set up for righties.....well in wiisports and stuff just goto optoins and switch it....otherwise in general it totaly ambidextrous

Wiierd said:
I'm left handed and I find it difficult to use the pointer on the wiimote with my right hand.

I could use my left hand to control it but in games like Medal of Honor and Super Mario Galaxy, I need to use my left hand to control movement with the nunchuk. I have tryed using my right hand to control movement in Zelda:TP but it's even harder...

Is it just me or are all left-handed people permanently screwed?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

EDIT: the wii zapper would help in FPSs but not in SMG

When I fist began using the wii. I had the same problem, as I am left handed also. Something about the controller being devided into two peices makes it weird to handle. I have gotten used to it more, but it still feels odd to me. The wii is definaly different from traditional games machines which gives it a higher learning curve, I think.

I don't know of a way to make it easier for you, but to get used to it. It might be easier to me cuz I can use my right had to do most things also, including drawing.

Back