Call Of Duty 3.... should I??

CoD3 is still a great game, and I've enjoyed it a lot. The controls aren't too bad at all - I had to change the sensitivities, but after I did that, it was great.

Compared to the other Wii FPSs: from the reviews (and videos) I've seen of Red Steel, CoD3 looks much better. But....you may want to consider the new Far Cry game, especially if you're worried about controls - I've heard it's more intuitive. It looks pretty decent, but again, I haven't played it either.

In the end it's up to you. I've had lots of fun with CoD3, it is a great game. But, it's not super long and there's no multiplayer. If you enjoyed CoD and CoD2, then you probably won't have a huge problem with it lacking those. :)

tonyr1988 said:
CoD3 is still a great game, and I've enjoyed it a lot. The controls aren't too bad at all - I had to change the sensitivities, but after I did that, it was great.

Compared to the other Wii FPSs: from the reviews (and videos) I've seen of Red Steel, CoD3 looks much better. But....you may want to consider the new Far Cry game, especially if you're worried about controls - I've heard it's more intuitive. It looks pretty decent, but again, I haven't played it either.

In the end it's up to you. I've had lots of fun with CoD3, it is a great game. But, it's not super long and there's no multiplayer. If you enjoyed CoD and CoD2, then you probably won't have a huge problem with it lacking those. :)

Thx Tonyr1988. I was also thinking about Far Cry, but it doesn´t call my attention. I played BF1942, and the FPS in WWII really is better than a FPS in the jungle, in my opinion. But I will give it a try. Tomorrow I will buy the magazine Nintendo where they will review some Wii games.....

Thx

Cod3

no I bought it and waisted my time....

I beat it in 12 hours of gameplay and it's only one player action....

it's a great game but...beacause it's only one player and no online play I traded it in already...

Back