Call of Duty 4

^you wouldnt mind COD4 on wii which uses nintendo servers? we would have to deal with friend codes and all that sort of stuff. i dont mind them nor am i criticizing it. i just want to know if you would buy a fps with friend codes and match up or a fps which uses EA servers.

I have a 360 so I would rather buy it on that.

But, if i only had Wii I would pick playing using Nintendo severs...
I imagine you will want an explaination.

EA SUCKS and CoD4 would be worth it. Btw being randomly matched is better, it makes for more balanced games instead of people who play with only friends and fight noobs which make for imbalanced matches. e.g. - Gears of War. CoD4 is already randomly matched depending on your skill level on Xbox so... yea... But on xbox they have Player Matches which allow you to play with friends if you want. But those games don't count to anything.

Even with all this said, I doubt CoD4 will ever be on Wii unless Activision or some internal developer does it, which will probably screw the game up. Infinity Ward isn't going to do it because if they were going to, they would have been did it.

^ well any how i agree COD4 isnt coming to the wii. lets just hope for the fifth.

You'd think that the hype and the mass of CoD4 could go to the Wii. I mean how hard is it for the developers, that Infinity Ward has, to make it online and capable for the Wii Zapper. The people of EA did it. I don't see why they can't.

^ its not that they couldnt do it. its more like they didnt want to. they didnt believe they would earn any profits from the game being on wii.

You'd think that the hype and the mass of CoD4 could go to the Wii. I mean how hard is it for the developers, that Infinity Ward has, to make it online and capable for the Wii Zapper. The people of EA did it. I don't see why they can't.

I swear people dont even read the thread -_-

Problem is, Wii online sucks so they don't bother because CoD4 is mainly about online play. But if they did, it will still do better than MoH, because its just that much better. As long as the ported over version isnt sloppy.

Personally I don't want COD4 on the Wii, yeah its a great game and all, but to me the Wii is all about taking things to the next level, which with the recent releases of MP3, SMG, and MOH:H2, not to mention Zak and Wiki, we have seen. And yes, GH3 did get a bit of the shaft as far as sound goes, but really are your ears that good that you really and truly miss it, unless of course you are playing your Wii on a $1000 surround system, but anyway.

I just don't think that we as Wii gamers deserve developers lame ass attempts at ports or second hand left overs done solely for the money and I don't mind waiting for the good titles, they will come and when it's all said and done we will be playing games that are more innovative and intuitive than any other system can offer.

These are just my opinions and no way reflect any relevancy to anyone other than me :crazy:

Back