Cameras

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
What type of camera do you have? Post information and pictures here. I have a Sony Cyber-shot (2005 model // Digital).

thumb-SonyCybershotS90.jpg

- Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar Lens
- 4.1 Mega Pixels
- 3x Optical Zoom

It's a very nice camera and easy to carry around. Mine is a nice metallic silver color that shines in the sun. Also has many great features.

So post your camera!

Now this is a topic for me :)
Fujifilm S9500 FinePix
views.jpg

Stats:
Pixels: 9 Million.
CCD Sensor: 1/1.6 inch Super CCD HR (total number of pixels: 9.24 million)
Lens: Fuginon 10.7x optical zoom lens, F2.8 - F4.9
Focal Length: F=62.mm - 66.7mm (equivalent to 28-300mm on a 35mm camera)
Shutter Speed: 1/4sec to 1/4,000.
apeature: F2.8 - F11
Sensitivity: ISO 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600
LCD Monitor: 1.8"
viewfinder: 0.44"
Digital zoom: 2x (max zoom is therefore 21.4x)

thats the most important specs.

These are just a select few from my collection.

Wiired said:
I know it's not what you meant, but I'm getting a Sony K800i due to the Cyber Shot. Meant to be best camera on a camera phone in existance atm.

What about the 5mp camera on the Nokia N95?

I've got myself a Canon Powershot A520.
Bought it a year and a half ago for 200 bucks. Now you can find a better one for about... 130 bucks...

4x optical zoom
15 FPS movie mode (I really wanna upgrade to a camera with a 30 FPS movie mode, and one that can zoom during said mode)
And it's 4 Megapixles
And that's all I know.
It's done me wonders.

I have a Nikon F55 which I got for my photography course in college, it's pretty sexy, I like it..

nikon-f55.jpg

As for digital I have a little polaroid camera that I bought cos it looked good, pictures are crap but it looks good lol.. here it is (yeah the screen comes out like that =]):

polaroid_selfportrait.jpg

But for most of my photography stuff I use this, it's my fathers one but I'm slowly taking over it, he bought it out on Dubai on a stop over to the Philippines , next time he goes out there he's getting me one ^_^

ZP60A.JPG

I love it, it's a really good camera, it's even got a really cool tripod with it where you can bend the legs which ever way you like, and it comes with a remote control :D

omg you read my mind! i was gunna type a thread up too for camera recomendations. i told my bf thats what i want instead of tiffanys this year. i have an HP right now that is DOA :( so i was thinking of getting a sony t-shot series or something along the lines of a new nikon.

a few years ago i worked as a photographer.
and some advice i have to share with anyone who wants to buy a camera.
... don't get confused with MegaPixels. all that means is how big the photo is. most people think that the bigger the megapixels the better quality picture it produces. False! What determins the quality is the CCD, the better the size and quality of that, the better quality picture you will get :)

Canon PowerShot S5 IS
8 m.p
12 x optical zoom
001-070507.jpg

Won it in a raffle :)

well i just bought that nikon....well i didnt but my bf did for my bday!!! yay!!!! happy birthday to me!!!! w00t!

now expect good pics after july 21st when i look my bestest! <33

Back