can anyone help please

bodwen

WiiChat Member
May 24, 2007
hi I have recently bought a wii and love it.....

when i play games I have a few zelda, red steel and the godfather, I set up new user in the game and start play for a bit, then when i go back to the game I have to start all over again.....

I thought it automatically saved, if not can you tell me where to save the game, I cant seem to find it

thanks for any help

You just save it where you are. But what happens is that the game takes you back to the start of where ever you may be and this is an absolute pain in the @$$. But for Zelda a thing you can do to stop yourself from doing stuff all over again. You can put that little wierd teleporting bird thing where you are and then save it. So the next time you play you just tell thing you want to go back and you're there. As for the other games, I don't have so I'm not sure what to do. Hope this helped and made sense. And was relevant to what you were walking about.

thank you for your help

where do u actually go to save, where is the option

thanks

press the + button then a "save game" button should be somewhere on your screen ! Can't miss it!

bodwen said:
hi I have recently bought a wii and love it.....

when i play games I have a few zelda, red steel and the godfather, I set up new user in the game and start play for a bit, then when i go back to the game I have to start all over again.....

I thought it automatically saved, if not can you tell me where to save the game, I cant seem to find it

thanks for any help

Red Steel checkpoint saves so if you die it puts you back. But if you switch it off, then that checkpoint save dies. I'm pretty certain it only saves the actual game on the Wii, at end of a level.

Godfather you need to be in a Safehouse (green on the map, oranges ones you have to purchase)

Back