Can I play Wii online with satellite internet?

most games would likely require a better response time than your sat internet can provide... especially after 5pm...

i don't know of any non-lag sensitive games for the wii... but it would require a game like chess...

i used to have hughsnet sat internet and after 5pm it would deteriorate, i have a friend on wild blue and it does the same thing.

make sense?

Thanks,I was hoping I could play Medal of Honor Heros 2, do you think that the use of satellite internet in the area would have effect? Because most people out were i live don't have satellite internet, maybe just a few.

I don't know a lot about satellite internet connections, but Pokemon Battle Revolution shouldn't be affected by the response time. Like Idjut said, stick to turn-based games if you want online multiplayer, rather than shooters, sports games, etc.

Dang, I wanted to play brawl and stuff but thanks for answering my question. Okay, does it matter how many people in my area use satellite internet?

OH!... naw... :)

i assume you're worried about signal interference with neighbors... you'll perform the same even if all your neighbors had sat internet...

Back