Can sexuality be changed?

Wanna die?
That's a bunch of BS, no body is born bisexual. That's just a myth that gay people are trying to make up.
@Bodine"Get him tiger?" you mean more like pussy cat.

I'm uh, not gay.

I will never date a gay guy or bisexual. It's wrong :nono:

I'm sure you wouldn't pass up the chance of dating a bisexual girl.

I'm uh, not gay.

I'm sure you wouldn't pass up the chance of dating a bisexual girl.

I didn't say that you were gay.

You got me I will date a bisexual girl :thumbsup: because they were born females, they have the soft boobs, nice ass, and aren't genetically mutated like gay transvestites that have had a sexchange.

How could there be gay people living in a world with a lot of pretty women:eek:ut: :mad2:

You got me I will date a bisexual girl :thumbsup: because they were born females, they have the soft boobs, nice ass, and aren't genetically mutated like gay transvestites that have had a sexchange.

How could there be gay people living in a world with a lot of pretty women:eek:ut: :mad2:
A gay guy might ask how you could be straight with so many attractive guys around.

I said that I hold the opinion that I think people are all born bisexual, and choose whether to act out on that or not. You said that was just an argument that gay people use, when I am not gay.

Beauty isn't what you say it is. Society has told you what beauty is, not you. You can't determine whether people like men or not. Why aren't women just attracted to women? Why aren't they all lesbians? By what you're saying, no one can ever be with a man.

I check out guys. Sorry :/
A women is so much diiferent from a guy in terms of beauty. Like a guy could grow beautiful breasts. If there weren't any women in the world I wouldn't go to school.

You certainly haven't learned anything in school, so there's not much point in you going anyway. You need to go to a single sex school.

Man, I heard there was a dude checking you out the other day.

He lives nearby you. I'd watch your arse. ;)

I said that I hold the opinion that I think people are all born bisexual, and choose whether to act out on that or not. You said that was just an argument that gay people use, when I am not gay.

I have actually never heard of this idea. It seems possible, though. Considering the nature of us being free-willed, free-thinking beings.

That would be the gist of it. Though I wasn't trying to say I believe it. I'm not sure, really, but it's an interesting idea.

I think there are situations for and against it. Most societies are hetero-centric, so it could be a factor in the result of the vast majority of people being straight. But we could also argue that we are instinctively inclined to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex at birth...hence why there is a general natural order in the world that is maintained by reproduction.

To be honest, I'm more willing to believe that we are born straight, but social and environmental influence can cause people to consider homosexuality. I'd willing to hear more discussion on both arguments, though.

Given that many homosexuals claim they feel it's natual, I think there is a "gay gene" (or rather, a combination of genes), which produces an inclination toward homosexuality, although that doesn't set it in stone- I feel it has to do with upbringing and free will as well.

You shut the hell up dumb retard. I ain't even talking to you *****. So stay the f*** out of my business.
Bio as you grow up you choose to be straight or gay. Or catholic and not get married.
Catholics can get married, kid. And why are you calling everyone "*****"?

Given that many homosexuals claim they feel it's natual, I think there is a "gay gene" (or rather, a combination of genes), which produces an inclination toward homosexuality, although that doesn't set it in stone- I feel it has to do with upbringing and free will as well.

Wasn't there a big debate about that whole "gay gene" thing, and when researched was found to not be based on a specific gene or set of genes at all (at least so far)?

Also, I often get told that many people have gone homosexual because of upbringing. For instance, a boy growing up with a bunch of sisters or a fatherless child who is essentially left to evaluate his male identity himself.

Last edited:
You shut the hell up dumb retard. I ain't even talking to you *****. So stay the f*** out of my business.
Bio as you grow up you choose to be straight or gay. Or catholic and not get married.
No seriously kid, every time you post you show just how ignorant you really are. So for yor own sake, shut the hell up.

Wasn't there a big debate about that whole "gay gene" thing, and when researched was found to not be based on a specific gene or set of genes at all (at least so far)?

Also, I often get told that many people have gone homosexual because of upbringing. For instance, a boy growing up with a bunch of sisters or a fatherless child who is essentially left to evaluate his male identity himself.
Like I said, it's probably not down to one gene. My feeling is that some combination of genes might produce an inclination towards homosexuality. I suspect there's an element of upbringing as well. Ultimately, I doubt there is a clear-cut way of identifying how a person becomes homosexual or bisexual.

Back