can someone gift me mario world?

I'll buy it from you just send me your Wii. If you decide to take up my offer PM me.

I'll gift it u, if u send me a Sega Master System (Mark 1), with a copy of the Ninja.

Just buy it yourself, it's just 5 dollars! If you can't find Wii points in a store, you know you can just buy them online with Visa or MasterCard.

paintba||er said:
LMAO, thats going to happen. :rolleyes: Can somebody please buy me an iPhone, and pay the bill every month?

For you babey, anything.
--
Seriously begging makes you look deprived and I'm your parents don't want invitation to christmas soup kitchen in their letterbox. If you can't get them in your area order a card online or better yet ORDER THEM STRAIGHT FROM YOUR WII. No way around it you can get points through a credit card or debit card sitting on your own sofa.

Conan the Librarian said:
I just gifted your mom.

Oh come on, I would of expected better from you...Lets not flame him.

well dean i suggest you register a new acc now because of the mass of poeple going to ask you for stuff.

ha

thats nice of you dean, while your in the mood my verizon bill is due??? just kiddin, i would hook the kid up, i have few xtra points. all i wanted was the OG legend of zelda, lol

Cpt.McCloud said:
For you babey, anything.
--
Seriously begging makes you look deprived and I'm your parents don't want invitation to christmas soup kitchen in their letterbox. If you can't get them in your area order a card online or better yet ORDER THEM STRAIGHT FROM YOUR WII. No way around it you can get points through a credit card or debit card sitting on your own sofa.

holy sh** mr.cloud dude :)

Back