can someone gift me mario world?

windows958

Game Over For You!
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
2143-8953-5065-9857
hi,
i can't get any points in my are
so i was wondering if someone would gift me super mario world?If You Will, post your info.
Edit:my info is in my profile.

Last edited:
buddy your asking somone to give up 5 buks for a stranger. lol

Yeah, sorry windows. I can't do that. Gosh, everyone is asking for a gift now! Lol. Like, why would you give a gift for someone you've never even met? Unless that person is very generous.. I would be generous.. But, nah. I'd buy it for certain people on here. Like ARav989, or Prez. Lol

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yeah, sorry windows. I can't do that. Gosh, everyone is asking for a gift now! Lol. Like, why would you give a gift for someone you've never even met? Unless that person is very generous.. I would be generous.. But, nah. I'd buy it for certain people on here. Like ARav989, or Prez. Lol

what about me? jk, i dont even own a wii:)

Lol, or we could stop teasing this kid. Sorry mate people aren't gonna do that if you meet them online, if I knew who you were I would. Do you have a classic controller?

Can some one get me

The other Dargonballs

I would really like a tv and an xbox 360...lol

OK but for real man it looks really bad when your first and only post so far is asking for someone to give you something that costs money for free. A lot of people are starting to do it and it gets more and more annoying with each one. Try making some friends around here. Exchanges codes with a few people. Make helpful posts..help others and others will help you.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay!

ref1mind said:
I would really like a tv and an xbox 360...lol

OK but for real man it looks really bad when your first and only post so far is asking for someone to give you something that costs money for free. A lot of people are starting to do it and it gets more and more annoying with each one. Try making some friends around here. Exchanges codes with a few people. Make helpful posts..help others and others will help you.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay!

yer what he said no one going to give u it

DarkPrinny,
I Do Have A Classic Controller,
And That's Why I Would Like Mario World

Edit:Sorry...

Last edited:
windows958 said:
DarkPrinny,
I Do Have A Classic Controller,
And That's Why I Would Like Mario World
nones gonna get you it so go spend some money of your own cheep scape

is thats the only reason your here is to bag for vc gifts please leave

Sorry windows, but nobody is going to actually buy a stranger a game on the Virtual Console. Wii Points actually cost money, and I know that if someone already has points that they'll want to use it on themselves or close friends. :(

Back