Can Wii games be burned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vagrant said:
I gurantee there is some other form of piracy protection with the wii.
And I am still pretty sure it was never made possible to burn GCN games. And as far as Wii discs go, they spin in a normal direction, they are just written inside <-> out like was said a bit before me.

yah because nintendo is so good at locking the hackers out, please you can play practically any ds game off of a memory card, I cant imagine that they have locked the wii up much better

eko said:
yah because nintendo is so good at locking the hackers out, please you can play practically any ds game off of a memory card, I cant imagine that they have locked the wii up much better

I can. Why are you using DS as an example? GCN was locked up pretty damn well.

Once again...DS is a totally different story and irrelavent. You can also hack voting machines with flash memory.

It does not spin backwards, no more talking about that. why woudl they make a differn't topload cases to support full sized dvd of ripped games if some how it could not play them, and wasn't there a chinese gamecube that was released that could play dvd movies, and actually came with the standard sized topload. yeah the panasonic gamecube (Q)
panasoniccube.jpg

well not a top load but still made by nintendo and played dvds

If you want to load backup GameCube games too, then run the
"cIOSCORP v3.4 Extras Installer" application via the Homebrew Channel,
and install EITHER WiiGator's OR waninkoko's cmios. Only one can be
installed at a time, but you can change your mind by overwriting the
one installed by installing the one you want.

StevenNevets said:
thanks for the great answers guys!:scared:

Can wii games be burnt?

Not anytime soon.

What do you mean not any time soon? They can, and I have backed up all of my wii games (25+) all on 4.7gig single layer dvd's. argument solved. it is possible, extremely simple and saves your original copies from getting damaged.

^

If you go to the OFFICIAL forums, there is a good chance you will be reported and consequently arrested for piracy.

you cannot be arrested for backing up software you paid for, it is perfectly legal, look it up.

it is burnable but you 1) need to reverse the moter in your DVD drive (not the burner!) to be able to get the contents of the disc and 2) you need to find a way to make it into an ISO that has all the info backwords so when you burn it, the info can only be read when spinning in the opposite direction of normal DVD drives. then you need to go into the future and buy a modchip for it and install it for you to be able to play it. i heard that Doctor Brown is selling his plains for the Flux Compasater. you will only need 1.21 gigawats of electricity if you decide to buy it though. good luck!

Lol you are on crack or something, you do not need to reverse anything or even open up your wii. Google, and ye shall find.

StevenNevets said:
thanks for the great answers guys!:scared:

Can wii games be burnt?

Not anytime soon.

What do you mean not any time soon? They can, and I have backed up all of my wii games (25+) all on 4.7gig single layer dvd's. argument solved. it is possible, extremely simple and saves your original copies from getting damaged.

The message you are replying to was from 2006.

WHY WONT THE ADMIN LISTEN!!

I told him to turn the auto thread lock back on to stop noobs from bumping up dead topics

Skippy
Lets me and you bug the bloody hell outa him till he dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back