Can you download games from your computer then put them on your wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard the virtual console can be downloaded into your sd cards, but what's inside the card seem to be weird wii files. if someone manage to crack these files and able to convert various internet roms into that type, and decode the rest of the progress, wii can play it. However, your wii mite need to be modded tho. it's just like downloading xbox games online and play it on your modded xbox.

wongasta said:
i heard the virtual console can be downloaded into your sd cards, but what's inside the card seem to be weird wii files. if someone manage to crack these files and able to convert various internet roms into that type, and decode the rest of the progress, wii can play it. However, your wii mite need to be modded tho. it's just like downloading xbox games online and play it on your modded xbox.

No, it's really not. Because a part of the encryption of the VC games is an identifier that matches it to your console.

think about it, if you can decrypt the information, you can reconstruct it again... anything is possible, if you mod your wii.

wongasta said:
think about it, if you can decrypt the information, you can reconstruct it again... anything is possible, if you mod your wii.

Omg your right.

And i'll I need to do to make millions is get the source for Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back