Cel-Shaded Link!

Admiral Pinky

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
Seeing as they put in all the different variations of each character as an unlockable, here's hoping they add the cel-shaded link! Some sort of attack using the Wind Waker could be included. Also this could open up possibilties of Makar or Medli as other characters.

Maybe just a different costume for Link would be Celda (Cel-Shaded Link) theres already too many Links...

They won't include it. Atleast not as a whole new character.

There were only some variations between the actions of Mario-Luigi, Link-Young link etc etc. Only a couple of them had unique moves compared to their counterparts, but usually they were just separate skins with different stats.

I doubt that there'll be a "C-Link".

Admiral Pinky said:
Seeing as they put in all the different variations of each character as an unlockable, here's hoping they add the cel-shaded link! Some sort of attack using the Wind Waker could be included. Also this could open up possibilties of Makar or Medli as other characters.
No more clone characters please...

I have mentioned this before but I will say it again, having Ganondorf (Wind Waker) as a seperate character from the normal Ganondorf/Ganon would be alright as they use different fighting styles? :smilewinkgrin:

But then, there is a HUGE playing difference between Fox and Falco. Essentially the same moves, but if you play Falco, you can't just pick up Fox and hope to be any good. Personally, I'm a Falco / Falcon / Doc Mario player myself. I REALLY hate playing as Fox. He just irritates me with his moves / movement.

I hope they do have the cel shaded link in brawl. I would really whip ass with him.

ign said that Young Link will be replaced with Cell-shaded Link (WindWaker).

Back