A c500 spv
Like iphone without the touch screen and smaller

i got a motorola V3 phone

Service: Cingular

i'd really like a sidekick 3 so i can be on AIM and myspace 24/7 hahah jk

Cool phones everyone, i want the iPhone too but its a bit too expensive for me

PS- Try and make the images a little smaller

Why dose every one want a I phone
mine does every thing it does (minus the touch screen but who cares about that)
Also every one should use thumb nails for big pics

Darkprinny said:
Why dose every one want a I phone
mine does every thing it does (minus the touch screen but who cares about that)
Also every one should use thumb nails for big pics

Its the same as the iPods. You can get a MP3 player that does everything that an iPod can but doesn't have the scrollwheel. But no one does. Also I doubt that your phone does everything the iPhone can.

there are plenty of phones that can do what an iphone can... really any mp3 phone is the same as an iphone.. just doesnt have the same amount of space... then again i dont care if i have 30 gigs on my phone or not..lol i dont even use all of my 5 gig mp3 player.. i just carry around memory cards for my phone with whatever music i want to listen to or movies i want to watch that day...

Mp3,wma,most movie files, internet (fast), camera (good one to), games (can get a psx emu on it but its not to good runs slow), quake, loadspeaker that can be used to play audio (quite loud) big ish screen, mini sd card format

http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=339
Look here for a review

I was given this phone the previos owner wants a iphone becuase it looks "cooler" and he gos for the bling shite

Last edited:
Who cares what os is on a phone
As long as it works

Darkprinny said:
Mp3,wma,most movie files, internet (fast), camera (good one to), games (can get a psx emu on it but its not to good runs slow), quake, loadspeaker that can be used to play audio (quite loud) big ish screen, mini sd card format

http://www.coolsmartphone.com/index.php?option=articles&task=viewarticle&artid=339
Look here for a review

I was given this phone the previos owner wants a iphone becuase it looks "cooler" and he gos for the bling shite

i have 2 of those, only they say Audiovox at the top, with Cingullar too, pretty decent phone imo

iphones way too much, and only goes up to 8gb i think, well not worth it

Back