change wii to 60Hz?

supertouchme

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
i've been experiencing some "glitches" in a couple rayman raving rabbids minigames where my wiimote becomes somewhat unresponsive. a couple people told me i need to change the wii refresh to 60Hz, but i have seen no options in the console settings that allow me to do so. help would be appreciated

I don't know who told you that but I don't think you can change that. For me, my controller was glitchy and choppy from far away. I turned up the controller sensitivity to full in the options, now it works fine. I don't know what the disadvantage to having high sensitivity is.

yep only thing u can do is mess with sensativity in the settings or you could always try simply replacing the batteries.. mine got a bit sluggish at the end of my batt life.

Besides that i dunno, sorry if im not help :tard:

You can't change the refresh of anything on the wii. It's locked to NTSC or PAL, depending of course where you are. Changing the refresh would make the Wii not work with your tv.

Changing the refresh rate of your TV or of the Wii wouldn't have anything to do with the responsiveness of the Wii remote. Aside from that, as others have noted, you can't change the Wii's refresh rate.

The toilet one was easy. The desert catching superman took me a long time tough with the guy running around.

The one where u have to hit the radios to make them dance and then smack the ones that are dancing on the beach.
That was the only game where my wiimmote lacked alot

Back