Changing From Childs Account to Adult Account

T3kNi9e said:
Hmm, how old are you?

15, I normally act like this over the internet because the consequences are far less severe than in the real world, you know, where us normal people live?

I have a hard time believing you don't act this stupid in real life. The way you act in real life tends to crossover to how you write online or vice versa.

I do believe you are 15 because you sure do act like it, if not younger.

T3kNi9e said:
I have a hard time believing you don't act this stupid in real life. The way you act in real life tends to crossover to how you write online or vice versa.

I do believe you are 15 because you sure do act like it, if not younger.

Nope, ask any of my friends, Out of the 50 people in my entire school, i probably
am the most sane. Besides, i dont write like this all the time, only when its in a meaningless thread talking to meaningless people.

Pudding=peace...

Dorkfish said:
Nope, ask any of my friends, Out of the 50 people in my entire school, i probably
am the most sane. Besides, i dont write like this all the time, only when its in a meaningless thread talking to meaningless people.

Pudding=peace...
i think it's hilarious :lol::lol:

btw...
school of fish?

well i think hes an idiot...and id prefer for him to never post again....

anyways...if i have the credit card number does anyone know where i have to go in the Dashboard to change to an adult account.

Probably in the Live Market Place. There should be something about editing your account. But I sent my 360 in for repairs so I can't check to give you a more detailed explanation.

Back