Character with the Hardest Learning Curve

Capt. Olimar is one of the hardest players to use.
Ganondorf is overlooked because he is slow.
Jigglypuff is ignored as well.

Yes Sonic is the hardest, but Wolf is probably the easiest, I mastered him in like 10 minutes of unlocking him... He is awesome.

Arch0n said:
Yes Sonic is the hardest, but Wolf is probably the easiest, I mastered him in like 10 minutes of unlocking him... He is awesome.

No you didn't

Arch0n said:

Unless you're an avid Fox/Falco player, that's a big LOL,NO.

Wolf's one of my favorites, but I find myself accidentally throwing myself off the edge of some stages while playing with him...and unable to jump back up. >.<

He seems to play great on stages such as Corneria from Melee, but try playing with him on final destination in a frantic match and NOT falling off. xD

LOL the people most named on this list are Snake and Olimar and those are my mains lol, By far though olimar is that hardest by FAR! Snake is realy easy to use becuase he has a lot of fast KO moves and he can rack up damage i mean every one of his moves can kill exept the crouch kill, i can use each one of his moves to kill someone at 95-100% exept crouch

Olimar though is very very hard to use but i like to use him because you can do a olimar combo(like a marth combo) and if you do it just right you kill them every time even at 0%

Yoshi's underrated. IMO.

Really, a lot of his moves are kinda weak, and he has no significant recovery (though his constipation jump goes kinda high). He's a little less annoying than Diddy Kong (his screeching makes me want to blow up my TV). But I'm pretty sure a pro can own with him... right...? o.o

Ike and Pit seem to be really newbie friendly. Watch all newcomers choose one of those two online :lol: . Pit has the insane recovery (note that when he uses his Up+B and you smack him, he can't use it again until he touches ground) and Ike... I dunno, he just seems newbie friendly. You can tell who's a newbie and who's a pro by checking Ike's tactics.

Oh, Ike comboes easily :3

Ikes moves are too strong, it would be fine if he were really heavy like Ganondorf but he isn't...

Back