charity

Kaylzy99

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Has you ever done anything to help a charity or held your own fundraising event? I haven’t, but I’m thinking of holding a fundraising event so that I can give money to a well known charity. Anyone have any ideas of what I could do?

I’ve never really thought about fundraising until I went onto www.gnation.co.uk to enter a competition. I was bored so I read through most of the site, fundraising is actually quite interesting now, in my opinion anyways.

xx

Hope about you don't give your money away and buy a couple of games ^^
Im sorry, Im not one for Charity events. Theres too many nowadays

considering my job, we're constantly doing charity events and donations/benefits.

we do dinners for cops who died in the line of duty to support their families, we do the NYPD/FDNY fights that always help out with equipment ect.

its a good feeling knowing that youre contributing to someone elses time of need other than being selfish and thinking of yourself.

I give money each month to maintain the upkeep and maintenance of a science classroom for young children in Nepal that was destroyed in the tsunami a couple of years ago.

i also raise money each month by playing poker - the money raised goes towards providing a better life for sick and underpriviledged children in the UK and foreign countries

Back