Check out my baby ^^

im pretty positive it is a 2003/6 mistubishi eclipse GS, modded ofcourse

edit:
heres a pic
2003-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-GS.jpg

if you are into the street modded look, i suggest you look into buying a early 90s nissan 240sx, nissan > mitsubishi..you can mod the engine to do some pretty sick stuff, and look alot better than an eclipse

Jay588 said:
im pretty positive it is a 2003/6 mistubishi eclipse GS, modded ofcourse

edit:
heres a pic

Exactly.

[edit]

I understand the OP's confusion (I guess) - the PAINT COLOR is 1991 300ZX Pearl (as in the OEM spec color from a 300ZX from '91). Just like my Supra had 2001 Lexus Graphite Grey Pearl (even though it wasn't a Lexus obviously).

That 2.4L monstrosity in that pic is an Eclipse. :)

Those Lambo style doors tend to be *hacked* into cars too - many eventually droop and cause door alignment/closing issues, paint shops generally don't mix right for poly-u based body kits, etc., etc. Personally I'd +run+ away from that car.

Last edited:
wheres the fun in buying something like that ???

get something stock and then do it up yourself. then you KNOW what YOU have done.. not just what someone is saying to attract buyers.
sure it might have all the fancy stuff like the doors and bodykit e.t.c. but i wouldnt buy something like that.

Liger_zero9999 said:
wheres the fun in buying something like that ???

get something stock and then do it up yourself. then you KNOW what YOU have done.. not just what someone is saying to attract buyers.
sure it might have all the fancy stuff like the doors and bodykit e.t.c. but i wouldnt buy something like that.

dont have the time or money

need something now and that already looks and runs good

then i will start doin that kinda stuff ;]

This Car Is Sooo Cool. I Would Personally Buy It. Damn! Need To Wait 3 Years To Do Driving Lessons!

Wii-Bhoy said:
This Car Is Sooo Cool. I Would Personally Buy It. Damn! Need To Wait 3 Years To Do Driving Lessons!

save up ur money ^^

that car is only 5k

and gl ^^

DRMARIO said:
Good heavens..what did you do to the doors on that thing?

LAMBO DOORS DUH

if u no anything about cars and girls

car ppl give u props

and gurls just flock to u and drop ^^

awww so cute

heres my dads (its not his car.....but it looks like his(he has a 2007 atomic orange c6))
DSCN4340%20(2).JPG

nice corvette

but i dont like the designs of em i wudnt drive 1 less sum1 gave me the keys or if i got 1 for free

i perfer the more street look

but still flossy ;]

Back