Chicago Typewriter

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
How exactly do I get this weapon? Ive heard I have to finish Assignment Ada, which I have done, but when I play on my cleared game I cant buy the gun from the Merchant. Can anyone tell me what else I need to do?

I got the Chicago Typewriter and it made the game way too easy. It took me forever to beat Salazar before and with the CT I took him out in less than 10 seconds.

salazar was my hardest boss, lol

but yeah its seperate ways,

but if you complete assignment ada, you unlock the typewriter for seperate ways

yeah its separate ways your thinking of the gamecube resident evil 4 which you had to beat assignment ada to get the chicago typewriter

So what type of ammo does the Chi-Ty (thank you very much - I'll be here all week) use? Does it have infinite capacity? Also, what weapons does it replace in your arsenal? In other words, what else should you carry in your case with it?

pkstudios said:
So what type of ammo does the Chi-Ty (thank you very much - I'll be here all week) use? Does it have infinite capacity? Also, what weapons does it replace in your arsenal? In other words, what else should you carry in your case with it?

Lol Chi-ty, that's clever:lol:

So, yes it's infinite, and it starts infinite when you buy it, and it doesn't need tune-ups. Doesn't need any ammo pickups either. And IMO, you don't need any other gun. You can beat the game with this weapon only, but I like to use different weapons at different times. But you could use that gun only if you wish.

pkstudios said:
Thanks Jimmer (and Wario). What about the rifle? You don't need that one either?

Well you CAN keep it, but that gun (the Typewriter) gives headshots from quite a far distance. If you're playing on wii, which you probably are because of where you posted this, than you should be able to get good headshots. Just be cautious when aiming near the first 2 Monks when you first reach the castle, and be cautious when you're shooting at the metal belts that are restricting Ashley in the castle as well. However, if you'd rather play it safe, you can keep the rifle, but I beat the game twice with only the Typewriter, so It really is up to you.

EDIT: Specified what "that gun" was.

Back