Classic Controller to play wii games?

UFCfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2007
Will the classic controller ever be compatible with wii games? I would love having another 1080 snowboarding game compatible with the classic controller...the wiimote is fun and all but...training 3 times a week and wrestling makes me sore lol

well...

UFCfreak said:
Will the classic controller ever be compatible with wii games? I would love having another 1080 snowboarding game compatible with the classic controller...the wiimote is fun and all but...training 3 times a week and wrestling makes me sore lol
dragon ball z tenkiechi 2 can play with the classic controler.

Grim reaper is right, you can already use your classic controller with a Wii game so we may be seeing more of this as not all games are suitable for the Wii-mote design

what about ssbb? i hear that it's supposed to be compatible only with a gc controller; does this mean the classic controller will be able to play as well?

I didn't know...

Man, i didn't know the classic control can be used to play wii games. Cos i dont' have one. Might go get one now...:idea:

wow. that looks like a gc controller. or a 64 controller. or both. i hope it's compatible with the virtual controller (cuz i have 4)!

I feel some what ripped off. I really feel that the classic controller should have came with the system.

yea it should have come with the system, but maybe if they release a new fifa it will be played with the classic. or maybe the classic will come with fifa? if fifa comes that is.

so what if there's a thread? you guys are like the police. last i checked, there's no law against posting similar threads, so take it easy.

I would like to have the option between the wiimote and the classic controller in wii games, what do you think...

Back