Classic Controller to play wii games?

UFCfreak said:
I would like to have the option between the wiimote and the classic controller in wii games, what do you think...
i agree. although i love the wii remote and think it's an extremely innovative way to play current games, having the option is not a bad idea. i've referenced this earlier in this thread, but i have no clue as to why ssbb won't be compatible with the wii remote. is it not a wii game? my girlfriend had to go and get me 4 virtual controllers just for that--that and, well, mario kart. lol.

well the reason the Classic controller did not come with the wii is because it is an option you don't have to have it to play wii games. some wii games will use it that is for sure and some will use the GC controller ( which i am really happy about because that is the best controller for SSBB ) but like i said it will be an option... i know every game that comes out on the wii will use the wiimote for sure even if its not practical at all, but at least they will be giving us the option to use a more standard controller. Also if you are well the VC has to have the classic controller well you are not obligated to buy the VC games and the GC controller works for the games that needs the Classic controller however its not really a good transition. so thats why the wii did not come with a classic controller.

dodabird said:
so what if there's a thread? you guys are like the police. last i checked, there's no law against posting similar threads, so take it easy.

Uhhh yeah, it's apparent you didn't read them

don't get me wrong i understand that people should not start threads with out doing some research to see if there already is one but so many times threads start out talking about one thing and then some how over time switch to something 100% off topic so i can see why people would start a new thread... but why click on it and look at it just to post a comment saying look for other threads i mean its pointless so if you don't like people starting new threads then don't post in them the rest of us don't care and if people are talking about something we want to talk about we will post

WiiZero said:
Uhhh yeah, it's apparent you didn't read them
read what? laws? no, i'm pretty damn positive there are no laws against them. tell you what: if i repost something and get arrested for it, soon as i get out i'll come back on and praise you til' heaven's gates. til' then, take it easy.

Back