Classic Controller with Wii

RhythmGen

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2006
New York, New York
Just wondering, with all the rumours abound about how the wii will be bundled... could anyone see it coming out with a classic controller as well as the wiimote- just thinking cause otherwise it would be hard to play SNES and N64 virtual console games out of the box

Hopefully Nintendo are generous and give us a free Classic Controller standard with the console, and it would be in their best interest to do so as more people would then use virtual console and download classic games which would increase their revenue.

i think they sould make a $200 version that comes with the console, cables, and the remote/nunchuk and a $250 version that comes with everything the $200 version comes with plus an extra remote/nunchuck and 2 VC controllers and the light gun thing

i just read in gamepro magazine that nintendo has decided to not include the retro controller in the console package. you have to buy it seperate. nintendo might change their mind before release but until then, they are not including it.

Does anyone know if the cord comes out of the bottom of the classic controller or the top? I thought I had seen videos that indicates it comes out of the bottom. I really hope that is not the case.

It just seems awkward that way.

Back