Classic Controller... Worth It?

I personally am going to get a GameCube Controller (Possibly a WaveBrid), so I can play GameCube games as well. (Note: If playing GameCube Games you will also need a GameCube Memery Card to save)

phoenix07 said:
Needing a quick bit of advice here.

I already have 2 remotes, a classic controller and 1 nunchuck. The downloaded games I have are Mario 64 (classic controller) Bomberman (2 remotes), sonic (classic/remote) and mariokart 64 (classic).

Problem is if I buy another classic controller then for the likes of bomberman then I'll stil only have 2 controllers to play it with, whereas if I buy a GC controller it will give me 3 available controllers.

With MarioKart 64 it's no use just having one player, so what would you recommend, a GC controller or Classic Controller additionally? Game UK have released several GC 'wii style' controllers for £10, keeping with the white look. I'm worried about wasting £15 and then having to buy a GC controller in the future for SSBB anyway. Thanks.

Gamecube controllers work just fine for VC games, including the N64 games. I got a Classic & a Wavebird (Wireless GC controller) for Christmas and I only used the Classic once to try it out. . .I've been using the Wavebird for all my VC and GC game playing because the GC controller is superior in functionality.

Back