Cleaning Up the Virtual Console - BOX ART

antlive84

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2007
I would like the virtual console menu to be cleaned up. I have an xbox 360 and think that their "xbox originals" setup is really intuitive. They have the box art for each game scanned into their system and uploaded to their servers so you actually hit the box art when you want to purchase a game. THIS MUST BE DONE on the Wii.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE BOX ART OF THE GAME IN EACH OF THE SQUARED OFF THINGS YOU GO INTO TO ACCESS THE GAME. ALSO WHEN YOU HAVE THAT PARTICULAR SQUARE HIGHLIGHTED THE BOX ART COULD SPIN AROUND AND SHOW YOU THE BACK OF THE BOX WITH ALL THE DETAILS!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME???

I don't see how you can get any more simple than the current set-up.

If I were to base my decision on whether or not to buy a game on the box art, I would never have bought Mega Man II, my favorite NES game.

To tell you the truth I don't remember the box art for half these old games, so I don't see much point. I just wish the menu was a little faster in between pages.

i don't think you really have to have the box art, although it may look a little better. i think how they have it now is good enough

I like the box are most of the time i did not like the box are for some of the mario game but i am a mario fan. I saw rachet and clank 3 for ps2 and thought it was cool and it was 9$

Napalmbrain said:
Now Master System games are on there way, be glad there's no box art- the covers for the games on that system were f***ing awful.

Holla holla holla.

I prefer the current set up. Screen shots, menu screen etc.

Back