Cod black ops

XxMARINExX

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2010
Alabama
DID anyone see tht preview game play on SPIKE for the XBOX360 EXPO for COD black ops did it look any good? I cant tell? i thnk ppl will stick to MW2 dont u thnk?:confused5:

Looks like EVERY OTHER DAMN WAR THEMED SHOOTER!!

Ohh look how realistic it it.
Ohhhhh look at the new REZ.
Looks better than that shite

WELL u said thy should make a MARMADUKE game ha whod play tht? COD is fun atleast have u even played a COD?

ya u said to me before tht cod is stupid y dont thy make a real game lik MARMADUKE

It's a movie that's about a dog and it's name is marmaduke basically it's a childrens movie it has I think Owen Wilson as the dogs voice I think from the commercials

Oh thats why I dont know what it is.
I stopped giving a rats arse about the latest US kids films years ago.(they seem to be able to churn them out on a monthly basis)
Unlike the other poster that seems to want a game of it.
The only game Id be arsed about with "Duke" in its name is Duke Nukem Forever as its a FPS WITH A PERSONALITY!
Something thats lacking from so many newer FPS games.
These days its ether a "Space Marine" or a "Solider in the Middle East".
Give me "Serious Sam" over them two stereo types any day.

A Marmaduke FPS would be awesome! I mean who wouldn't love to play as a gun toting puppy?

I preordered the Black Ops Prestige Edition which is a whopping $150. I'm actually not that into the series (especially not on the 360 with it's dual analogue controls) but everyone else I know is buying it and the radio controlled car seemed like a good deal.

So i'm going for Black Ops on 360 and Goldeneye on the Wii as my shooters for this year.

now we all no that cod has been the same for years and proberly even more years and proberly in 2045 there will be call of duty reality were u r the player properly (sorry im baberling on a bit) but after you get to rank 33 on any cod u realise that
"hey its just another cod game and there just gonna realise the same game again but with new graphics next year"
there isnt any awsomeness about cod anymore thats why i mess about a lot playing it to make the game alot more fun to the people who r bored of it
:lovewii:

Back