COD: WaW Thread

Anyone beat the game on Veteran mode? The 2nd last mission "Heart of the Reich" is the hardest thing I have played in gaming in a LOOOOONG time, quite possibly ever (that I can remember). That mission was harder than Mile High Club IMO. I swear it was raining grenades and everyone shoots at me with no where to hide from the grenade.

I had the same problem, tried a number of times then decided it wasn't worth it. Though the step down from veteran is too easy.

Last edited:
you guys think buying the new maps are worth it, I'm probly going to get them. I just need to go buy some points.

Does anybody here use the flamethrower? I haven't ever used it, but can't ****ing stand how quick it kills.

Is their a flame thrower online? I have only played like 2 games online aside from Nazi Zombies. I can imagine the flame thrower being gay -.-

yeah there is not very many people use it, but in close it kills you in a few seconds.

Flamethrower is really useless to be honest. It has less range than the trench gun.

Its actually alot easier to get ****ed over in this game. You can be on a team with a bunch of scrubs, one dude rapes them all, his dogs rape you. Its how it works dawg.

Edit:DUBLEPOST

^yeah, i can't stand dogs. I'll be knifing one and another comes up from behind and kills me. Or if I start shooting at them the guys on the other team see me and unload. Either way you get attacked from all sides and are pretty much screwed.

on cod4 when I had alot of shitty teammates it would mean my team lost but most of the time it also meant more kills for me. Because while they were running around killing my team the enemies became more careless and I would just wipe them out. Then it would actually be pretty close but most of the time I would still lose.

but im not so good at waw yet. I need to get used to the guns and learn all the habits on these maps.

In WaW, if your team sucks, you're going to suffer a bit. In 4, not so much.

In WaW, if your team sucks, you're going to suffer a bit. In 4, not so much.

i'd have to disagree. i've had my team all go negative but i'll have like 30 kills and we'll still be doing good. thats rare and it doesnt happen anymore cause i suck now but i was good once. lol

Hence the bit part. It really depends on the other team compared to your team. Dogs really are the queerest thing ever and they can **** you over.

Yea dogz suck But thats why i only play Hardcore.
Their is alway like a 5% chance some1 will ever get dogs in Hardcore
Edit: especially on Search and Destroy

Woah havnt been on here in a while, but...

This games fun and addicting but if i play CoD4 i get stuck on CoD4, its not on CoD4s level but i think everyone knows that. I probaly wont even go to my 10 prestige its just not worth it since i dontsee myself playing this game after MW2 comes out, i mean if im still playing CoD4 after almost 2 years u can tell its fun.

This game is also so much easier for some reason, i mean getting like 30 kills in 4 was a challenge on heres its so easy espically if u use the MP40, also regular seems like hardcore on WaW its so easy to kill people im on my 3rd presitge now but thats because i was lvling my brother since my thing ran out and he stopepd playing im on my 8th on his acount.

Yea dogz suck But thats why i only play Hardcore.
Their is alway like a 5% chance some1 will ever get dogs in Hardcore
Edit: especially on Search and Destroy

There is less than a 1% chance someone will ever get dogs in Search and Destroy, the game has to make it 7 on 5 for that to ever happen.

As for the 5% chance you speak of, very rarely have I played a game where someone didn't get dogs, shoot I've had a few games where I got 3 sets of dogs by myself, and I only play HC.

As for in WaW I'll agree with the sentiment that if your team sucks you have no chance. I've had +25 spreads on my K/D and still lose by double digits because my team was horrible.

Also I don't see why everyone says this game is easier, unless you're not playing hardcore. I find it just as easy on COD 4 to get as many kills as in COD WaW.

There is less than a 1% chance someone will ever get dogs in Search and Destroy, the game has to make it 7 on 5 for that to ever happen.

As for the 5% chance you speak of, very rarely have I played a game where someone didn't get dogs, shoot I've had a few games where I got 3 sets of dogs by myself, and I only play HC.

As for in WaW I'll agree with the sentiment that if your team sucks you have no chance. I've had +25 spreads on my K/D and still lose by double digits because my team was horrible.

Also I don't see why everyone says this game is easier, unless you're not playing hardcore. I find it just as easy on COD 4 to get as many kills as in COD WaW.

personally, i think it's easier because the dogs. once you get dogs in hardcore your gaurenteed like 5 kills unless somone happens to be by the dog spawn and gets them as they enter the map (love doing this)

Back