2. Dogs = choppers get shot down too easily
3. Tanks = kills enemies like ants and also fun blowing tanks up
4. flamethrower = burn em!
5. Grenades = less powerful in WAW, less annoying
6. WAW extra perks = more perks, more choices, more fun
7. Squads = missing in MW
8. Zombies = missing in MW

Ehh...

I wouldn't play veteran on co-op anyway. Not many people can keep staying alive on veteran mode without much luck because of how the game is designed.

I hate dogs because atleast you can run indoors to get away from a chopper and the only time a chopper gets shot down really fast is if alot of people on the team have RPGs (and they don't tend to) and they're smart enough to all shoot at it. Choppers shows up on the map, dogs dont. I hate trying to knife a dog only for me to somehow knife right through the dog...

Flamethrower is nothing special at all... It's fun to watch grass, trees and people burn but it's something I can easily live without. Also in co-op the guy with the flame thrower will get all the points.

Grenades doesn't seem less powerful... I could be wrong, I duno...

Extra Perks are nice yes, but naturally it's a sequel and Treyarch had to copy and paste Infinity Ward.

No one even uses squads atleast on TDM (haven't tried others)

Zombies, probably the only thing I really think WaW has over CoD4. But it needs more maps for FREE and needs to be more in depth.

Im sure Modern Warefare 2 will not have Zombie mode simply because IW would not want to copy Treyarch.

Ehh...

I wouldn't play veteran on co-op anyway. Not many people can keep staying alive on veteran mode without much luck because of how the game is designed.

I hate dogs because atleast you can run indoors to get away from a chopper and the only time a chopper gets shot down really fast is if alot of people on the team have RPGs (and they don't tend to) and they're smart enough to all shoot at it. Choppers shows up on the map, dogs dont. I hate trying to knife a dog only for me to somehow knife right through the dog...

Flamethrower is nothing special at all... It's fun to watch grass, trees and people burn but it's something I can easily live without. Also in co-op the guy with the flame thrower will get all the points.

Grenades doesn't seem less powerful... I could be wrong, I duno...

Extra Perks are nice yes, but naturally it's a sequel and Treyarch had to copy and paste Infinity Ward.

No one even uses squads atleast on TDM (haven't tried others)

Zombies, probably the only thing I really think WaW has over CoD4. But it needs more maps for FREE and needs to be more in depth.

Im sure Modern Warefare 2 will not have Zombie mode simply because IW would not want to copy Treyarch.

i can see IW doing some kind of non campaign co-op but not zombies. im hoping they get creative with it.

I hope it's better, more in-depth and more maps.

Im planning on trading in CoD4 soon because I want to get as much out of the trade-in as possible so that I can put that money towards MW2. I mean... who's gonna want to play CoD4 when MW2 is out?

personally, i think it's easier because the dogs. once you get dogs in hardcore your gaurenteed like 5 kills unless somone happens to be by the dog spawn and gets them as they enter the map (love doing this)

It really depends on the map, if you get dogs on Seelow you're much less likely to get as many kills as you would on Dome. Shoot I've had one set of dogs get zero kills and the most a single set has ever got me is twelve.

It really depends on the map, if you get dogs on Seelow you're much less likely to get as many kills as you would on Dome. Shoot I've had one set of dogs get zero kills and the most a single set has ever got me is twelve.

Dont think I ever got 12 kills with a chopper.

I've seen choppers run through people, it all just depends on the map and how stupid the people on the other team are.

When it comes to taking them out, I'd have to say it's easier as a team to take out just one chopper, versus a dozen or so dogs.

I'm kinda missing playing 4 now, but I won't bring it back out until MW2 is close to dropping.

Just a question for you guys. Do any of you play gamebattles for either COD4 or Modern Warfare?

Just a question for you guys. Do any of you play gamebattles for either COD5 or Modern Warfare?

fixed.

i used to be in a few clans back when 4 was still pretty new but not any more. i hate clans, takes the fun out of games.

and to teknine, i think cod4 will always be active on live even after mw2 is out. its just going to be one of those classic games people never stop playing. hell i still play cod2 some times and theres always people on that game and that came out in 2005 or 2006 i belive.

I used to do the Gamebattles deal with a buncha guys I started playing with on Modern Warfare, but it got to the point where I couldn't get on when I needed to, to play matches, and then my box rrod, and to top it off they took it a lot more seriously than I did, hell we were top 100 at one point, but I just stopped doing it.

Might consider it again with my local friends, just for the convenience, but I doubt they would be up for it, so not likely that I will again.

Back