CoD3 Syste m Difference

im sorry haku but i have never read haku gaming and franky your acting as if it makes you special it just means you have post random stuff that we do but at like it is a magazine writen buy a ninga or whatever you call it

Squall7 said:
Heck, look at my post on the Metroid vs Halo thread, even the trailers for the Halo games were mostly based on FMV, whereas Metriod showed much more in-game play and cut scenes.

Halo doesn't use FMV's, every cut-scene uses the actual in-game engine in the original and the sequel.

Hey guys, im trying to get the new Wii pics, their AWESOME! But they are all low quaulity (the pic themeselves) because their scanned out of Nintendo Power, but if you have nintendo power go look at them, their awesome!!

sKin said:
Halo doesn't use FMV's, every cut-scene uses the actual in-game engine in the original and the sequel.

yes but the graphics are still better in them, i forgot why, its like something being controlled is harder or something, but when its a movie or cutscene the graphics are better, but still made with that engine (for most games?)

Sovieto said:
yes but the graphics are still better in them, i forgot why, its like something being controlled is harder or something, but when its a movie or cutscene the graphics are better, but still made with that engine (for most games?)
You're right. I mean, if you look at Final Fantasy X, they use at least two different polygon models per character - One for general walking about, one for the closeups. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it's definately noticable.
74.jpg

^ General walking about

a586i1_FFX-Head_w.jpg

^ Close up.

Aaah yeah you can see definitly with the hair, sure that all this we'll be improved with the next gen consoles though.. but then again they probably still will have a couple of polygon models like you said

Back