Component Cable Comparison

MaXiMiUS said:
I never said that you had said that, either. Hell, I even carried on your post (with the 1080i). No reason to rep me and leave "******" as a comment, I wasn't bashing you at all.

I didn't leave you a comment or any reputation points (positive or negative). You must have pissed off somebody else.

Sorry I didn't realize what you were driving at earlier.

@beach. The Wii is not more powerful than the 360. It's more powerful than the xbox.

Inspire said:
I didn't leave you a comment or any reputation points (positive or negative). You must have pissed off somebody else.

Sorry I didn't realize what you were driving at earlier.

@beach. The Wii is not more powerful than the 360. It's more powerful than the xbox.

I'm pretty sure the original Xbox could output at 720p. I know its not as powerful as the 360.

Also, I sent an email to nintendo asking about a possible upgrade to 720p...maybe if they get enough people requesting this they will realize that it is a big problem and decide to fix it?

2ZeBeach said:
I'm pretty sure the original Xbox could output at 720p. I know its not as powerful as the 360.

Also, I sent an email to nintendo asking about a possible upgrade to 720p...maybe if they get enough people requesting this they will realize that it is a big problem and decide to fix it?

You're right the xbox could display 720p - a higher resolution that the Wii (and also note that MS added in 1080i supports later via a downloadable upgrade). It remains, though, that the Wii's hardware is still superior in almost every way to the xbox's.

And, yes, they should really add in 720p support. It's definitely not outside the scope of the Wii's capabilities, and it would help things look nicer.

Back