Concerts

bubba-ga-nush

Im on more than you think
Oct 22, 2006
Coolsville with scooby-doo
Wii Online Code
3369-4758-4482-0967
I didn't see any threads about this.. so i made one. :)

What Concerts have you guys been too and which one was your favourite?

I myself went to a Three Days Grace concert. There was Three Days Grace, Theory of A Deadman, and Mobile playing there. That concert was totally awesome! and I had a blast! :cornut:

And just yesterday I went to see Bon Jovi. That was a pretty awesome concert too. :)

ive never been to any concert. but if i had a choice to attend one, i would definately go and see MICHAEL JACKSON live. i wasnt around when he was touring back in the 80. im 16. but yea, i would definately go see him.

vagrant said:
Too many to list.
yeah me too, though the first chillis concert was awesome (before all thier new crap) and also Tool and SOAD (also before thier new crap)

Almo said:
yeah me too, though the first chillis concert was awesome (before all thier new crap) and also Tool and SOAD (also before thier new crap)

Been to Tool and Soad.

Been to anything from Indy/Screamo/Hardcore/Rock/Punk/Pop Punk/Ska/Grunge etc.

Tenacious D...

And hopefully going to see Meatloaf in October if I can get a job to pay for it =/

When I'm driving shall be going to lots more hopefully

im so gay you all will laugh at me because all the artists are so different from one another lol

lets see ive been to:

peter paul and mary (puff the magic dragon)
chris issak (the most beautiful blue eyes i have ever seen)
elton john
cher (i danced with so many gay guys to her singing it was a total blast!)
nine inch nails (trent rezner so hot!)
back street boys
nsync
britney spears
christina aguilara
bb mack (along with other random bands at the “walbaulms balloon festival” like 6 years ago. they signed my cd!)

that pretty much covers it

I've only been to one, and that was the Billy Talent Concert here in Toronto with
Moneen, Anti-Flag and Rise Against. Awesome concert.

ive seen taking back sunday with head automatica and angels and airwaves
i went to taste of chaos with the used and my chemical romance and some other bands umm system of a down with some lame bands he is legend with sevenfold and im dying to go to warped tour in miami its in like a week

back when I was in middle school I saw Blink-182 and Green Day. :wtf:

In highschool I saw the Killers, front row, in a very small club show before they got huge in the U.S.

I also went to warped tour where I saw:
Billy Tallent
Bouncing Souls
Rise Against
Flogging Molly
Yellowcard :wtf:
Avenged 7x
Taking Back Sunday (they were awesome live)

on the 25th I'm going to see:
Counting Crows
Live
Collective Soul

I can't wait for the 25th. Oh how I love 90s alt rock! :yesnod:

Madonna in Montreal last year...amazing show and it was free
Gwen Stefani in London Ontario...good seats
John Mayor in London Ontario
Black Eyed Peas in London Ontario
Next Justin Timberlake ACC
and Rihanna/Akon in London Ontario

Last edited:
I've seen Panic! at the disco last november, and just this friday I got to see Billy Talent with Alexisonfire (amazing concert BTW).

i seen a lot in my day but i have to say that the worst is panic at the disco...im sorry but they sounded so alful that night...Ive seen green day thatwas crazy and even Rob zombie..lo...good times people

Metallica (met them after the show in 2004)
Pantera (met Dimebag after the show)
Coheed and Cambria (3 times. The first time was before they were signed to Equal Vison records, they were still called Shabutie back then.)
Ted Nugent
Heart
Hey, Bastard!
Matchbox 20
Job for a Cowboy
Killswitch Engage (twice..once with Jesse and once with Howard)

a few more I cant remember right now..

Back