Concerts

dude coheed and cambria rock live

Metallica i have seen very nive
Killswitch is kick ass
Incubas, damn good
taking back sunday
the used
etc

tool (best show ive ever seen), muse, shihad, cog, franz ferdinand, kings of leon, the killers and heaps more at bigdayout 2006 & 2007 (australian festival)

and

the strokes, the butterfly effect, sarah blasko(three times, shes awesome), the grates, NIN, coldplay and john butler trio all at there own shows

and

im going to see bloc party, kaiser chiefs, artic monkeys, gotye, powderfinger, grinspoon, the shins, josh pyke, cut copy, ok go, bumblebeez and sarah blasko again at splendour in the grass (an australian 2 day festival), but i dont think ill see em all

and

im going to bob dylan in august :yikes: and maynard from tool said "see you all november maybe december" at bigdayout 2007 so hopefully that will happen

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
Ohh I've also seen Goldie Lookin Chain ^_^

And er.. The Automatic and some other ones

The automatic are so awesome..I haven't heard em live, but I have heard a lot of their songs.

*THREAD DIGGER UPPER.*

The Offspring:
I had the last row in seats, I wanted to trade outside for standing but my friends didn't want to take the gamble if they were real or not, so I went to my pansy ass seats at the very back row, in the middle though, might I add. You could still see them.

What I liked about the Offspring were they actually spoke to the audience and didn't yell things like "HI, HOW'RE YOU DOING?" or "IT'S ****ING HOT IN HERE" or just plain "****." They spoke to the audience, the actual audience, not the everyone audience where everyone just screams an answer to every question.

Great band live, totally recommend.

REM:
Ohhh, wow, they were so amazing, and I got to see The Zutons and Feeder as their supporting band. It was outside, there were so many people there, it was in Lancashire Cricket Ground where they actually had orderly facilities, you could buy anything you wanted, and there were police who stopped people for selling phony material.

Michael Stype had that blue mask makeup on, there were mostly adults there who were verrry tall, and one sad middle aged woman who kept yelling; "MICHAEL, I WANT YOUR BABIES" who was morbidly obese.

Everyone sat down on the grass when we waited for bands to swap, it was like "aaahhh, people actually love eachother and talk."

And I got to wear my hippy hat.

Blink 182:
Terrible singing, they sung so darn fast so they could get it over as quickly as possible, it was only good because Mark did a harmonica solo at the end and got rid of all the other douchebags in the band.

The Rasmus x2:
Leave my girly little teenager self alone, they were awesome.

Lostprophets:
They rocked unbelievably, they were so amazing, and they threw fortune cookies at the crowd, I don't know why and I never caught one. They had a lot of flashy lights, sometimes they'd chuck water bottles at the crowd so we wouldn't dehydrate ourselves, surprisingly, everyone passed it around.

I did get punched in the nose though.

Sadly, I have a quite bitter distake fro Lostprophets now even though I'm a huge fan of my music because one of my friends were getting hurt, and I made everyone come out and get her a drink, so then we stood on the outskirts incase she was woozy again, I picked the spot. Busy doing my thing (crap dancing thing) something hard came flying at my head and hit my fast, it hurt me so much, then I saw my friend snatch the drumstick off the floor that I dropped. I was so mortified, my other friends said I should have gotten it, but she wasn't giving it up...

Ghosts and The Hoosiers:
New british music, everyone go listen now!

I so love these guys, both of them, so much so I ran to the front row and got there with my friend, she said to me "If you have a seizure when we're in the front row I'll ****ing kill you." because I have had one seizure in the past, 7 months earlier, we like to joke about it though. Soooo... Later on when the Hoosiers start to play...

My friend claims that she needs water, she's telling me that she's blind, hmmm... Well, where do I remember that from? I noticed she was having a seizure so I alerted the photographer to take us out and miss the rest of their performance and lose our spot.

But we got to meet Ghosts, and it was awesome, we got back in time to see them play.

My friend has now been diagnosed of epilepsy, heh, what goes around comes around. Good job I had that seizure or I wouldn't have known what the hell was happening to her and panicked like hell.

That's all I can remember.

okay lets see if I remember them all:

Lenny Kravitz, The Cult, The Pixies, Frank Black, Screaming Trees, Soul Asylum, Spin Doctors, Tragically Hip (3 times), Midnight Oil, The Proclaimers, Bush, The Tea Party, Beastie Boys, House of Pain, Rage Against the Machine, Jesus and Mary Chain, Sloan, Our Lady Peace, U2, Esthero, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Chemical Brothers, THe Prodigy, Lemonheads, Nirvana, ...i'm sure there's more but that's a good start

Pikachu256 said:
Nope I'm A 14 Year Old Teen Male and I'm Luvin HSM =]

Quite the peculiar boy.

You must be insane, one utter mention of High School Musical scares the hell out of me. :scared:

Back