Conker's Bad Fur Day?

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I've never played this game because I stopped buying N64 games around the time it came out. Has anyone heard anything abou this coming to VC

I played this as a ROM and it's one messed up game lol.

I'm pretty sure Conker is now licenced to Microsoft through Rare now, so we wont see it on the VC.

Not a chance, as said in the previous post the Conker Licence is owned by Rare, hence why it has already been re-made on the xbox.
Still it's a great game with a fantastic multiplayer and a brilliant single player mode. I'd prefer to see Banjo Kazzoie/Tootie before Conker on VC, but sadly, there's no chance for either.

Microsoft owns Rare now. Which also means no Goldeneye or Perfect Dark VC. Man I cant wait for the Banjo Kazooie remake comming out on the 360.

Lethal said:
Microsoft owns Rare now. Which also means no Goldeneye or Perfect Dark VC. Man I cant wait for the Banjo Kazooie remake comming out on the 360.
its not a remake. its part 3!

Mitch2025 said:
its not a remake. its part 3!

I think its a remake of the original. I know people are saying 3 but the pics I seen look identical to the N64 surroundings.

Last edited:
Lethal said:

GoldenEye 007 has the added problem that the James Bond video game license is held by another publisher (currently Electronic Arts, Activision in 2007), and would require their approval as well as Rare's to be released on the system

I was so angry when Rare sold there soul to Microsoft. Some of the best game on Nintendo were made by Rare.
Killer Instinct's
Donkey Kongs's
Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazzoie's
Conker
Thats all that comes to mind, i know there wasn't alot of games but everything they made was good and worth buying, Rareware is defiantly Quality or Quantity

Icetrash said:
GoldenEye 007 has the added problem that the James Bond video game license is held by another publisher (currently Electronic Arts, Activision in 2007), and would require their approval as well as Rare's to be released on the system

EA suck so much it's not even funny. They ruined the Bond series with crap game after crap game.

Wycky said:
Rareware is defiantly Quality or Quantity

I guess you mean Rareware is definitely quality over quantity - right?

FYI: As Donkey Kong's licence is held by Nintendo, there is a chance that it could appear on VC.

Rare only stopped developing for the Gamecube, they've still created games for the GBA (Mr Pants, Grunties Revenge).
Has this change though, with the 360 has Microsoft forced Rare to only do 360 games?

why does it matter that rare is owned by microsoft now? Conkers came out when nintendo had rights to it, its a nintendo game, and we can't use it on the VC?

i understand no future games for nintendo, but perf dark and conkers are nintendo classics!

Seibar said:
why does it matter that rare is owned by microsoft now? Conkers came out when nintendo had rights to it, its a nintendo game, and we can't use it on the VC?

i understand no future games for nintendo, but perf dark and conkers are nintendo classics!

It's all to do with licensing. There is a legal difference between developer and publisher.

In the last 3 years over 3 games Banjoo Kazoo games came out on the GBA so There's a chance it will be on the wii.
Also Godlen Eye will have to be on the Wii its just too good of a game for Nintendo not to get the license for.
But I hate how Rare went to Microsoft they ruined conkers Remake the multiple sucks the N64 multipler is 10000 times better. But I hope the third Bajoo game is good.

Back