conkers- best game ever

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
i loved conkers bad fur day, it is one of my favourite games a played as a 6-year old on my brand new n64, i wish it could come out on shop channel....i wanna play it so much. lots of great humour heaps of violence, and swearing = a great game (for some).

A game by Rare

Nice to see people egnoring the age rateings

It has no chance of coming out on VC
But it is out on the first Xbox (in slightly changed form)

You were 6 years old when you played Conker's Bad Fur Day? Correct me if I'm wrong but did that game not have an 'M' rating?

g08780mivir.jpg

It was my bro's, but he was only 9 anyway. got off ebay. my mum didn't know it was M, my bro wuld let me play cause i didn't have any games myself. good times.....

it was a good game but best? hmmm.. i would say the Sin and Punishment rocks but its not US.. Mario 64 was probably the best IMO

dark samus said:
It was my bro's, but he was only 9 anyway. got off ebay. my mum didn't know it was M, my bro wuld let me play cause i didn't have any games myself. good times.....
It says M right on it. Is your mom illiterate lol? And you and your bro played it at 6 and 9?! Holy Moley. Then again ive seen a 7 ear old play Vice City with his Mom encouraging him on "Kill that one honey". Whereas conker is poopoo caca stuff.

elmo_999 said:
. Whereas conker is poopoo caca stuff.
And drinking
A gog telling you to 3825 (phone code) off
Death
Killing
A sunflower with big breasts
Scouseers

Back